[iPad] Re: Notes for IPad

 

Not sure what mind mapping is?

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Chris Laarman <v.c.laarman@...> wrote:
>
> "Donna" <immickey@...> on Mon, 30 Jan 2012 00:32:30 -0000:
>
> >I am looking for an app to take and organize my notes. For example, I want to have 4 categories. One for the Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. I want to have web links in these notes so I can refer back when I go to the park. I want it to be easy to reference and pull up and my notes. I sort of want an electronic file cabinet. Any recommendations. Thanks
>
> I wonder if you'd be better served by some mindmapping app.
>
> (I do have several apps for notes and mindmapping installed, but I
> haven't yet chosen a default.)
>
> --
> Chris Laarman
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___