[iPad] Re: Eye fi Cards

 

Thanks for all the replies. I read the comparisions and was not clear on one thing. Can I shoot RAW without being wi fi on the 8 gb card. I want to shoot and view immediatly. Thanks

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Tkrao <tkrao1@...> wrote:
>
> You got it right. That's all you need!
>
> Rao TK
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Jan 26, 2012, at 7:36 AM, "Donna" <immickey@...> wrote:
>
> > OK, I know we had this discuss a last week but I am about to make the purchase and wanted to make sure I do not miss anything.
> >
> > I have a NIKON D200 and I am going to buy the Eye-Fi Pro 8GB because I shoot RAW. Then I will buy the compact flash converters.
> >
> > Then I should be able to shoot wirelessly to my iPad. Do I need an APP or anything?
> >
> > Any last thoughts?
> >
> > Thanks for all the great advice in the past!
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___