Re: [iPad] Re: Eye fi Cards

 

Thanks for the info, Jim.  Once I start working with RAW more, I'll check into the X2 Pro.  That's good to know. 
 
I think I finally figured out how to deactivate the Avira guard, so I'm going to try installing the Eye-Fi with it disabled.  Thanks! 
 
One more question.  Do you have to go through all this with each card?  I'm assuming you do, esp. since you have to update the cards.   
 
Carlee 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Jim Harry
Date: 31.01.2012 04:24:21
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: Eye fi Cards
 
2012/1/30 Carlee Marrer-Tising <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch>
Until I can figure out how to get Avira, my anti-virus program, to stop blocking the set-up of the Direct Mode network, I can't really tell you about whether or not you can only upload images,

Have you tried disabling Avira while you perform the installation?

The Pro version will transfer JPG/RAW/Video, but the others will not do RAW.  I had the X2 Connect, which worked great with the iPad app, but wouldn't transfer RAW, so I exchanged for the X2 Pro. 
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___