Re: [iPad] Note app similar to Palm Pilot Memo function

 

Thanks Woody! I will check it out!
Cheers

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2


On Jan 28, 2012, at 10:57 AM, Woody <waterk9@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Did a search "ipad app like palm memo" Here is one discussion. Couple of
the apps mentioned have free Lite versions. Other search results looked
hopeful.

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238317

On 1/28/2012 10:14 AM, Elizabeth wrote:
> Hello all! Happy Saturday!
>
> I was still using my Palm Pilot PDA until recently when it completely lost everything. The software had stopped backing up and I knew it was only a matter of time when I would have to give it up. I started looking for a replacement and I guess this iPad is the "replacement". One of the "apps" I loved on my PDA was the memo function. I loved how it worked and ordered things, etc.
>
> I have been trying out several motes apps on the iPad and haven't found one I really like as much as the one on my PDA. Does anyone remember that memo function and maybe know of an app that may be similiar?
>
> I was using one called Manage, the developer has chaned the name and added sttuff, but it now it iis not opening up and loading right away. I am afraid I will lose stuff again.
>
> I miss my PDA.
>
> E in Long Beach
> Sent from my iPad2
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___