Re: [iPad] Re: Notes for IPad

 

"Donna" <immickey@comcast.net> on Tue, 31 Jan 2012 00:07:46 -0000:

>Not sure what mind mapping is?

>> >I am looking for an app to take and organize my notes. For example, I want to have 4 categories. One for the Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. I want to have web links in these notes so I can refer back when I go to the park. I want it to be easy to reference and pull up and my notes. I sort of want an electronic file cabinet. Any recommendations. Thanks

>> I wonder if you'd be better served by some mindmapping app.
>>
>> (I do have several apps for notes and mindmapping installed, but I
>> haven't yet chosen a default.)

I was thinking of an app like (free) Idea Sketch: graphically
interlink keywords in a diagram, then (optionally) view the lot as an
outline.

(I haven't checked your further wishes.)

--
Chris Laarman

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___