Re: [iPad] Re: Consume vs Produce on an iPad

 

"David H. Bailey" <dhbailey52@comcast.net> on Tue, 31 Jan 2012
09:17:57 -0500:

>> I have just noticed the apparently first transcription (wave to MIDI)
>> app: Audio Midi Connect.
>> It's even free. (Haven't yet tested it.)

>I just tested it and it seems pretty accurate as I played my trumpet.

Hurray! :-)

>There's a big shortcoming presently, though: It can't send the midi data
>to another iPad app. It's designed to play the midi data out through a
>port to an external midi device.
>
>I'm going to submit a feature request that they incorporate a "send to"
>function to email the midi file as well as to open the midi data in any
>installed app which accepts midi data. If they can do that, they've
>definitely got a winner that I'd be willing to pay for!

Wouldn't MidiBridge app help? And/or its free sibling FreEWI?

--
Chris Laarman

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___