[iPad] Re: Eye fi Cards

 

What was your better solution?

I can shoot tethered to my iPad but I want to shoot without being tethered. Somewhere there is NO Wi-Fi and shoot RAW. I am willing to buy and adapter and give the Eye Fi a try for my D200. I am never in a WiFi spot when shooting.

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Robert Maxey <bobbyzio36@...> wrote:
>
> I understand that. You still require WiFi, regardless. Unless you know
> something I do not know. I'll gladly accept clarifications. I went with a
> better solution because the Eye Fi card was not what I thought it was. I
> really do not like being tied to some WiFi spot somewhere. I much prefer
> those portable drives with built-in capabilities.
>
> On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Jim Harry <jim.harry@...>wrote:
>
> > **
> >
> > This has been discussed previously, but you can transfer wirelessly
> > using a WiFi Hotspot OR via direct WiFi connection with an iPhone or
> > iPad.
> >
> > Direct connect does not require a WiFi Hotspot, just WiFi connection
> > with another WiFi-enabled device.
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___