[iPad] Re: Note app similar to Palm Pilot Memo function

 


Ph yes, i loved it. The battery died down 100% and there went all that was stored. I had a book and author list too. I am so bummed.
Cheers,
E
--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, pat h - oh <path48@...> wrote:
>
> Elizabeth, I have also been using my old Palm Pilot as you do. I keep a list of authors and their books and update it when I finish a book. Alas, mine no longer syncs to the PDA either so I only have a list on my computer. I would be interested in an app that can replace it and be able to carry it with me once again. I hope someone has the answer. It was a great little program and so handy.
>
>  
> pat h - oh
>
>
>
> >________________________________
> > From: Elizabeth <speedcatbeth@...>
> >To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
> >Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 1:14 PM
> >Subject: [iPad] Note app similar to Palm Pilot Memo function
> >
> >Hello all! Happy Saturday!
> >
> >I was still using my Palm Pilot PDA until recently when it completely lost everything. The software had stopped backing up and I knew it was only a matter of time when I would have to give it up. I started looking for a replacement and I guess this iPad is the "replacement". One of the "apps" I loved on my PDA was the memo function. I loved how it worked and ordered things, etc.
> >
> >I have been trying out several motes apps on the iPad and haven't found one I really like as much as the one on my PDA. Does anyone remember that memo function and maybe know of an app that may be similiar?
> >
> >I was using one called Manage, the developer has chaned the name and added sttuff, but it now it iis not opening up and loading right away. I am afraid I will lose stuff again.
> >
> >I miss my PDA.
> >
> >E in Long Beach
> >Sent from my iPad2
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >------------------------------------
> >
> >Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___