Re: [MacBook] Videos on iPod with latest version 4.3.5 software

 

On 1 Aug 2011, at 3:24 AM, Hummerbydesign wrote:

> Since the software update, I have not been able to hide the progress bar for sound and thumbnails of videoclip progress on the iPod. This is playing videos from the Video app and videos within Photos app. When I used to watch videos on my ipod touch in landscape mode the progress bars and start/pause keys would disappear for a clean display of the video. Now the screen is obscured full time blocking my view of my videos. Is there a fix for this, or a preference I can set somewhere. I have gone into the Settings to see if I could fine something, but could not. Help?

Have you tried hiding controls the manual way, by tapping once on the video itself? Videos are playing normally on my iPhone 3GS, so this may be an iPod Touch specific bug. I don't believe there are settings for this, since it's part of the standard UI to hide/un-hide controls.

Also, you might want to restart the iPod to be sure it's not confused.

Glenn

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___