Re: [iPad] movies

 

1G per hour is probably about 4G total?


LauraV in TX



On Aug 1, 2011, at 3:51 PM, Jim Saklad wrote:

 

> I have read several warnings about putting too many movies on an iPad ... that they use up too many space. Well, that's obvious to me. I just wanted to make sure that they are stored somewhere local for me.
> How many megs/gigs is an mp4 2-hour movie?
> LauraV in TX

The 2 full-length movies I put on my iPad from iTunes are a little under 1GB/hour of playing time.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com

Apple: Rise, and rise again, until lambs become lions


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___