Re: [iPad] Re: Moving file from "Notes" to laptop

 

I hope you're right Pat. I'd really like to see it happen too. 

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Nov 29, 2015, at 7:00 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Being the Apple nut that I am, Pencil envy sounds reasonable to me!  It's a really fun accessory and doesn't even compare to the various stylus I've used over the years.  My guess is that it will soon be coming to new iPad Air and Mini models.  I expect to see ArtRage and other apps updated soon to accommodate the Pencil.


Pat

On Nov 29, 2015, at 6:51 PM, Devitt devittad@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Drawing and "painting" with ArtRage on the Air 2 has been a favorite pastime since I've been couch bound. I think you'll be surprised at what you can produce when you give it some time and concentration. One of the best side effects of drawing/painting for me is that it requires me to really look at the world in great detail. Fascinating.

Since the Pro is too big for my needs I hope ArtRage will update its code to work with the Pencil when/if the necessary tech comes to the Air. Until then I will just have to suffer with "Pencil envy." Hmmm. Sounds vaguely Freudian, doesn't,t it?🙄

Cathy

> I've always wanted to learn to draw for my own amusement. I'm finding the Pro and the Pencil useful tools in my endeavor. I'm opening an instructional iBook on one side of my screen plus Notes or Procreate on the other. It's sure been lots of fun so far!

Pat 

Sent from my iPad 


__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (45)

.

__,_._,___