[iPad] Re: Moving file from "Notes" to laptop

 

Thanks for asking, Pat.  It's been 5 weeks since surgery and cabin fever has set in big time.  Next set of x-rays will be on the 7th.  If they are good I'll be able to start the hobble to recovery.😁 Fingers crossed!

I would have gone nuts without my Air 2.  I read, write, draw, surf, pay bills, etc.  Just wish the Pencil worked with the Air.  Maybe in a year or two?  But then I'll be faced with the decision of whether to upgrade. (I usually wait a few years.)  But that's the kind of dilemma that would make me smile.  Bet I'm not the only one who would welcome such a decision.

Enjoy this beautiful day.

Cathy

Well said, Kathy. I hope that you are feeling lots better and on a rapid healing track.

Pat

Sent from my iPad Pro

> On Nov 28, 2015, at 2:56 PM, Devitt devittad@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> Why should we stop saying what is true for us because it isn't true for you? Nobody said it's true for everyone. Obviously. 

> >But cease saying that an >iPad can replace a PC for >many, and "why get a PC" >which is essentially saying >its a laptop replacement


Sent from my iPad 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Devitt <devittad@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (35)

.

__,_._,___