Re: [iPad] iPad Pro Review: Why I Returned the New iPad

 

You just want stylus support? Is that what pro is to you? Because the more ram and processor will come but it won't make the mini the pro. 

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Nov 30, 2015, at 5:06 PM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

No, I still don't get it. Size would still be the same as the current iPad mini or maybe a bit thicker.

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Nov 30, 2015, at 1:40 PM, Christopher Collins iphone@analogdigital.com.au [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

You didn't see where I was going with it…..


an iPad Pro Mini would be an Air sized iPad.

cjc

On 1 Dec 2015, at 5:32 AM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Why would it be wrong?  Different sizes for different people. 

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Nov 28, 2015, at 6:15 PM, Christopher Collins iphone@analogdigital.com.au [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

But, wouldn't an iPad Pro Mini be just wrong, Alice?


I mean you could give it around a 9 or 10" screen…….

I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this….

cjc

On 29 Nov 2015, at 7:52 AM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Apple thinks they know what you want. I think the iPad Pro is the bomb, just not for me. It's too big. If Apple put out an iPad mini version, I'd get it. The iPad mini is just the right size to carry and use. I edit photos on it that were taken on my Phone 6 plus. 

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (68)

.

__,_._,___