Re: [iPad] iPad Pro Review: Why I Returned the New iPad

 

I haven't got the pencil or keyboard yet, but my iPad Pro came today. I wasn't expecting it until next week. Having fun getting it set up.

Gretchen
Sent from my  iPad Pro

On Nov 27, 2015, at 8:55 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Have you gotten the Apple Pencil or keyboard?  Mine just arrived this afternoon and I've only had a few minutes to experiment at this point.


Pat

On Nov 27, 2015, at 6:45 PM, Lloyd Parsons lloydp21@live.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

BTW, got a Macbook 12" a few days ago.  Sweet box.  I use it about as much as I do the iPad Pro though I do some different things because of the app differences.  Both great, both won't fit all users.

Lloyd

__._,_.___

Posted by: Gretchen Hunter <gretchenhunter@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)

.

__,_._,___