Re: [iPad] Re: Moving file from "Notes" to laptop

 

Fingers are crossed for you here, too!

You aren't alone in wishing for an iPad Air refresh that will include the Pencil technology.  I'm hoping we will see it soon since that iPad was last refreshed about a year ago.

Pat

Sent from my iPad Pro

On Nov 29, 2015, at 8:00 AM, Devitt devittad@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Thanks for asking, Pat.  It's been 5 weeks since surgery and cabin fever has set in big time.  Next set of x-rays will be on the 7th.  If they are good I'll be able to start the hobble to recovery.😁 Fingers crossed!

I would have gone nuts without my Air 2.  I read, write, draw, surf, pay bills, etc.  Just wish the Pencil worked with the Air.  Maybe in a year or two?  But then I'll be faced with the decision of whether to upgrade. (I usually wait a few years.)  But that's the kind of dilemma that would make me smile.  Bet I'm not the only one who would welcome such a decision.

Enjoy this beautiful day.

Cathy

Well said, Kathy. I hope that you are feeling lots better and on a rapid healing track.

Pat

Sent from my iPad Pro

> On Nov 28, 2015, at 2:56 PM, Devitt devittad@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> Why should we stop saying what is true for us because it isn't true for you? Nobody said it's true for everyone. Obviously. 

> >But cease saying that an >iPad can replace a PC for >many, and "why get a PC" >which is essentially saying >its a laptop replacement


Sent from my iPad 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (38)

.

__,_._,___