[iPad] iPad Pro w/Logitech Create keyboard/case

 

I got this case/keyboard instead of the Apple version. Main reason was the backlit keyboard. It is slightly heavier than the Apple version and works well. The keyboard has a very nice feel and the backlit keys are a big plus IMO.

That said, both the Apple and Logitech keyboard/cases have the same problem for me, and that is tilt angle. On a flat lap, it is wonderful to use. But I generally use mine while sitting in the recliner and don't often have the iPad sitting on my lap with flat legs. If I raise my leg up as I normally do, the angle is just wrong, too upright.

This reminds me of the 1st and 2nd versions of the SurfacePro line. One of the biggest complaints was about the tilt angle being so upright. The SurfacePro 3 was the first to change that so that you could tilt it back much further.

For road warriors, both of these keyboard/cases add enough weight to make them not much better than carrying a MacBook Air and are heavier than the new Macbook 12". Hopefully the weight and tilt angle issues will be addressed by someone going forward.

Lloyd

Sent from my iPad Pro

__._,_.___

Posted by: Lloyd Parsons <lloydp21@live.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___