Re: [iPad] Moving file from "Notes" to laptop

 


A computer without "computer problems" is a mythical beast.


On Nov 27, 2015, at 3:09 AM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Good point Kris. My company uses Microsoft products and a specialized app.  They run Dells and tablets that can run Microsoft software.  They are always having computer problems.

\
  \  /\
  (   )           Alice
.(     ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Nov 24, 2015, at 4:23 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

So far Apple has been growing with every product. As in they constantly sell more every quarter. Except maybe iPods. So they are doing stuff that an increasing amount of people prefer. And. IMHO if a few less people liked apple products I would be okay with that. I kinda miss the days when Apple was a niche. 

I could easily do my job in work force management of 500 agents with an iPad. If we had he software for it. Which seeing as how my employer's patent company ibm only thinks we should have hand me down free to us Lenovo junk boxes then I don't get hat option. But every single aspect of my job could be done there. Clearly. Work can be done on an iPad. Maybe not your work. But that only makes it not your solution. 

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Nov 24, 2015, at 1:53 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Alas, the absurd difficulty of doing simple things like this makes iOS extremely frustrating.  If Apple don't deal with that, they are, I think, bound to experience substantial customer leakage over time

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)

.

__,_._,___