Re: [iPad] Moving file from "Notes" to laptop

 

I've read many of those same articles.  What I gather it seems that somewhere along the way, that Apple will have to rethink the 'no trials/demo' software rules if they expect some 'pro'  level software to be developed.  It just makes sense.

I know that I'm willing to take a flyer on some sub-$3 app, but I would be much less likely for something much higher priced unless I could ensure that it would actually do what I wanted it for in a way I wanted to do it.

Lloyd

Sent from my iPad Pro

On Nov 28, 2015, at 1:43 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I read conflicting articles on devs they other day

The good, say its great, and they will dev for it, the bad say their high priced software that Windows and Mac users are happy to pay for, will expect the iOS version to be cheap as chips. Also, there are no demo or trials allowed, so people wont pay for higher priced software unless they can test it first. Fair points. These are Apple rules

Re the Pro, what I find in the geek world, and many anti Apple ones have iPads, is that while we say we want this and that, we accept it. So we use it solely as a read/watch/play device. We wont seek out the workarounds to make it more usable, thats effort wasting, example being
that way to download torrents. Too clumsy, easier to use the PC/Mac. I doubt many non geek types would do that as well. Me, I use it for what it does well, and Mac for what it can't do or can't do well, so Im happy. But I don't like TC saying why get a PC, etc. 

Sales, I dunno. Ive never seen a thread on any product that is about returning it, two are on MR. The posts aren't bitchy or anti, those that are returning find it too big, thats the most common reason. Portability dropped, and now thats very close to a MB 12 or MBA, may as well take that.
Id like one myself, same reason as my 6 Plus. Its too big, but a nicer media experience

Yes, I agree the devs will probably make it more than just a bigger Air 2

__._,_.___

Posted by: Lloyd Parsons <lloydp21@live.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)

.

__,_._,___