Re: [iPad] iPad Pro Review: Why I Returned the New iPad

 

Done!

Sandra

Sent from my iPad 

On Nov 30, 2015, at 7:58 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I hope you ladies send feedback to Apple asking for the feature as I've already done.  The more customers that ask for it, the more likely we are to see it come about.



Pat

On Nov 30, 2015, at 4:52 PM, Sandra Davis sandavis28@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I would like one too.

Sandra

Sent from my iPad 

On Nov 30, 2015, at 1:24 PM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I'm sure hoping the Pencil will come to the iPad mini. It's the best stylus I've used. I tried it out at the Apple Store.

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Nov 28, 2015, at 3:12 PM, Devitt devittad@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I 'm happy there are so many excellent choices to fit varying needs. Personally I'd love to see the pencil technology move to the iPad Air since it functions as my primary computer. Would be great on the Mini, too. Fingers crossed!

Cathy 

>Apple thinks they know what you want. I think the iPad Pro is the bomb, just not for me. It's too big. If Apple put out an iPad mini version, I'd get it. The iPad mini is just the right size to carry and use. I edit photos on it that were taken on my Phone 6 plus. 

Sent from my iPhone




__._,_.___

Posted by: Sandra Davis <sandavis28@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (69)

.

__,_._,___