Re: [iPad] how do I get rid of my network on a restored iPad

 

My first step before selling an iOS device is to go to Settings>General>Reset>Erase All Content & Settings.  I've never done a restore first.


Pat

On Nov 29, 2015, at 6:49 PM, joycekeay@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Hi, In preparation for selling my iPad3 I restored it to factory settings.  However, when I turned the iPad back on I could see that my personal network name is still visible.  It does require a password but I would feel a lot better if I could make the network disappear.  How do I do that?  I use that network name on my MacBook and the new iPad.


Thanks.  Joyce Keay



__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___