Re: [iPad] iPad Pro Review: Why I Returned the New iPad

 



From: <iPad@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of "Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Reply-To: <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, November 27, 2015 at 6:14 PM
To: <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [iPad] iPad Pro Review: Why I Returned the New iPad

 

> I’ve got touch on my Pixel Chromebook and use it all the time for scrolling the screen and such, much handier than using the trackpad imo. Frankly to add minimal touch-ability to OS X wouldn’t add much to the code at all.
> Lloyd

I’ve been using trackpads more or less continuously since spring of 1998. No problem.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

So have I.  But touch is better for some things imo.  Not quite as handy on a non-flip laptop or desktop as it could be though.

BTW, got a Macbook 12” a few days ago.  Sweet box.  I use it about as much as I do the iPad Pro though I do some different things because of the app differences.  Both great, both won’t fit all users.

Lloyd

__._,_.___

Posted by: Lloyd Parsons <lloydp21@live.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)

.

__,_._,___