Re: [iPad] Re: Moving file from "Notes" to laptop

 

When I bought my first Mac, the Apple Store had a service called One to One where you could go into the store for personalized service. That helped a lot. 

It's not like Microsoft or the computer manufacturers offer Windows training. Most of us older ones probably learned Windows at work. I had never used a Mac until I bought one. 

Gretchen
Sent from my  iPad Mini 4

On Nov 28, 2015, at 10:31 AM, 'Pets-R-Loved' pets-r-loved@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

For Alice:
 
Although I consider myself to be somewhat computer savvy,
I have far more experience in the use of a Windows PC.
I personally think it would be difficult to think of all  potential
questions relating to your needs when you  are new to the
"Apple world".

Fortunately, I signed up for Apple Care so plan to call them
next week and will make a recommendation that they allow
their customers to more easily find solutions to issues like this.
 
Rosalyn

__._,_.___

Posted by: Gretchen Hunter <gretchenhunter@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)

.

__,_._,___