[iPad] Re: Moving file from "Notes" to laptop

 

Maybe Sibelius will add the features you need to the iOS version in the near future. Then you could work on the Pro or MacBook/Windows as the spirit moves you. Options are great. Let's hope the developers are cranking away at it.

Cathy

> I can actually do everything I want to do on a computer on my iPad Pro. Actually I could do that with the iPad Air 2 I had, but the smaller screen size would make it more difficult. I could even do music engraving on the iPad Pro, but my chosen app for that is Sibelius and it has some features that I use that the iOS versions just don't have.
>
> Everything else, word processing, spreadsheet, financial manager, photo editing and so forth, are all there on iOS as well as all the 'consumption' apps.
>
> That said, I 'prefer' to do some things on the Macbook or Windows desktop instead of on the iPad Pro. So yes, the iPad can replace a laptop for many of us consumers and business users, but not all of us.

Sent from my iPad 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Devitt <devittad@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (41)

.

__,_._,___