Re: [iPad] Fair price for 3rd Gen iPad

 

If I was buying I'd like to pay what Gazelle offers.  But if I'm selling, nope.  They pay wholesale, iow they will resell at the actual prices the item sells for on Ebay or other outlets.
The only reason to use Gazelle or other of those buyers is that it is easy, safe and fairly quick.  But you pay the price for that in the relatively low offers they make.

Lloyd

Sent from my iPad Pro

On Nov 29, 2015, at 2:19 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

what gazelle.com offers you in most cases is fair in my book. 

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Nov 29, 2015, at 12:11 PM, Sandra Davis sandavis28@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

What's a fair price for an iPad Wifi 64GB 3rd generation?

Sandra

Sent from my iPad 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Lloyd Parsons <lloydp21@live.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___