Re: [iPad] Re: Moving file from "Notes" to laptop

 

My first unpaid computer job was on ms-dos. My first paid was on a Macintosh. I had a RadioShack Tandy then my dad got me a Commodore 64 before I bought my first Mac in 1995, the dark years of Apple. 

Interestingly enough. At my work at a mobile telecom call center, most senior support runs iPhones on their personal devices. Cheap commodity Windows boxes still run the production floor however. 

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Nov 28, 2015, at 7:57 AM, Gretchen Hunter gretchenhunter@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Most of us older ones probably learned Windows at work. I had never used a Mac until I bought one. 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (19)

.

__,_._,___