Re: [iPad] iCloud music library

 

Try this:  http://appadvice.com/appnn/2015/08/learn-the-new-itunes-with-imores-apple-music-the-ultimate-guide

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Oct 22, 2015, at 9:58 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 


Apple Music's never been perfectly clear to me, but I suppose all that would happen if you unplugged it would be that you'd find that some of your music collection - the part you'd not paid for separately through iTunes - had disappeared.

Why not try it?  Then if you don't like the results, re-subscribe.

I'm about to pull the plug, and I don't expect to lose much - certainly not the stuff I've bought from iTunes or ripped at home.



On Oct 22, 2015, at 10:36 PM, Carol floridabouvs@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I have Apple Radio and pay for it. I am supposed to be able to have access to tunes off line and have had no problem doing that.

Until today. Now when I tried to make something available off line I got a message that I had to enable iCloud Music Library.

So I did, and then I got a message saying that because I already have music on my device, I can choose to merge my local and iCloud libraries, or replace the device's library with the cloud library.

That sounded like I might lose my music if I stopped paying for Apple Radio. So I didn't do it.

Does anyone know how that works and what I might be losing if I went ahead with cloud music? I do want access to some tunes -- that's one reason I like Apple Radio.

Thanks,

Carol

Sent from my iPad Air 2

__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___