Re: [iPad] Copying photos from PC to iPad

 

Wow!! Never looked. When I got my first iPad in 2012, a friend told me I'd need iTunes to use it!

When I got my Mac in March and plugged in my phone, dropbox started grabbing the photos! Had to stop and delete like mad. 

I did use airdrop last week...very easy!
 
Nonie
Sent from my iMac  🐾


From: "Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Copying photos from PC to iPad



Email. Dropbox. Text. iCloud Photo Library. 3rd party apps galore. Web pages. AirDrop. Those are just a few of the ways. 

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Oct 30, 2015, at 5:32 PM, Nonie Masterson hachiosmom@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
iTunes worked just fine on my PC. I just made a folder of photos I wanted on my devices and clicked to sync. Works the same on my iMac.

I thought you had to use iTunes to get stuff on your devices?
 
Nonie
Sent from my iMac  🐾


From: "Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Copying photos from PC to iPad



Does iTunes not do it on a Windows pc like on a Mac?

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Oct 30, 2015, at 4:02 PM, Pabitra Saha pksaha000@yahoo.co.uk [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
I think the easiest method is to mail them to yourself.
Alternately, there are Apps for file transfer.

Best
PKS 

On 31 Oct 2015, at 04:30, tkloth@wans.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
I should probably know this by now but, How do I copy a photo from my Win 7 PC to my iPad? 
I have the two connected via a USB cable.  On the PC I can see the iPad.  I tried dragging and dropping but that didn't seem to work.

TIA,

Tim K








__._,_.___

Posted by: Nonie Masterson <hachiosmom@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

.

__,_._,___