[iPad] Re: Need help with Messenger & a couple other Apps

 

Just wanted to update my issue.  I did finally get the constantly installing Messenger icon to disappear.  


I did a restart  -  not a hard one, but just turned it off and on again, and it was gone.  I then went to the App Store and re-downloaded it.  Now I have the icon with the lightning bolt as it should be.

Guess it was just a glitch somewhere in the system.  I also did the most recent OS update and things seem to be functioning as they should be for now.  But I'm still going to start shopping for a newer generation iPad and perhaps gift myself for Christmas! :-)

Thanks for all the suggestions and help!

__._,_.___

Posted by: neeliec2000@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

.

__,_._,___