Re: [iPad] Copying photos from PC to iPad

 

Yes. I did..not enough space and not interested in paying. I have unlimited photo storage on Amazon Prime.
 
Nonie
Sent from my iMac  🐾


From: "Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Copying photos from PC to iPad



You can turn that off 

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Oct 30, 2015, at 7:08 PM, Nonie Masterson hachiosmom@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

When I got my Mac in March and plugged in my phone, dropbox started grabbing the photos! Had to stop and delete like mad




__._,_.___

Posted by: Nonie Masterson <hachiosmom@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

.

__,_._,___