Re: [iPad] Apple Shift to Monthly Subscriptions Both Good and Not | Re/code

 

$10 here, $15 there, it all adds up. I don't want to keep paying for everything the rest of my life. I don't have Adobe cloud. I have iCloud. How many cloud services do I need? I use to pay for a Flickr account until it went free. I still use it. No need for more money coming out of my pocket for storage.

\
\ /\
( ) Alice
.( ). lwr32@mac.com

> On Oct 25, 2015, at 8:31 AM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> Adobe did it many years ago. I'd rather spend a grand every three years tha=
> n a dollar a day=20
>
> ~KLM
> \\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of confo=
> rmists" ~Nikola Tesla //
>
>> On Oct 24, 2015, at 10:41 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogro=
> ups.com> wrote:
>> =20
>> As in my previous post, he is an idiot. Everyone is doing this, chec

__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___