Re: [iPad] OT Question on diabetes device/ iPhone for Jenny

 

Sorry for the delay of my reply, Pat, but I just saw your lovely post!  Thank you very much for the good wishes.  I'm getting better and am home again, thank goodness!  

Carlee ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ
Sent from my  iPad Mini 2 ๐Ÿ“š ๐ŸŽ
 

 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~

  /\„,„/\
 ( =';'= )
 /*♡♡*\
 (.|.|..|.|.)

On 15.12.2014, at 18:09, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I hope that you are feeling MUCH better now!

Pat

On Dec 15, 2014, at 8:52 AM, Carlee Marrer-Tising c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Due to an issue with my equilibrium organ in the inner ear, I was suddenly so dizzy I couldn't even walk alone, so ended up in the hospital, Jenny. The lady who shared my room for 2 days has diabetes, so I was telling her about your little device that you are so enthusiastic about, and she would love to find out more about it, what it is called, who makes it, where it is available, what it does exactly, and if she can get one in Germany where she lives.

I would really appreciate it if you could let me know this info, so I could tell her more.

Thanks very much!

Carlee ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ
Sent from my  iPad Mini 2 ๐Ÿ“š ๐ŸŽ


/\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~

/\„,„/\
( =';'= )
/*♡♡*\
(.|.|..|.|.)


__._,_.___

Posted by: Carlee Marrer-Tising <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___