Re: [iPad] iOS 7 and 8 Messages Stop Deleting

 

I wonder then, why it's happening on my devices. 

\
   \   /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Dec 20, 2014, at 2:20 PM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I use it also I have not had that trouble I have deleted more than 4or 5 or six messages without any difficulty. I is it the same way you do.
Terry

Latest food photos www.Flickr.com/terrypogue

> On Dec 20, 2014, at 2:53 PM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> I'm getting the idea that not many use this feature since I posted the question to Apple Forums on Dec 15 and no one has answered.
>
> In iOS Messas, there is the feature where you can tap and hold a message and it comes up with Copy More. Tap More and in the top left you get Delete All or you can tap the little circle on the left side of each message you want to delete, then tap the trash can in the bottom left to delete selected messages. I like to keep the list of names I message most in Messages, that way I don't have to start a new message and find the address of the person I want to message. So, I periodically go through and delete conversations in Messages. Problem, I can delete 2-3 conversations before the Copy More stops coming up. To fix this I have to reboot Messages. It becomes annoying when there are 6-8 people I'm clearing out conversations from. I'm guessing this is an under utilized feature of Messages because I have yet to find anyone talking about this not working. Apple has yet to fix the bug. Any suggestions for a fix would be helpful.
>
> \
> \ /\
> ( ) Alice
> .( ). lwr32@mac.com
>
> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
> ------------------------------------
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___