Re: [iPad] Bluetooth issues with 6 plus

 

Solved, although there was actually nothing wrong. Googling again, for just UE Boom issues, the solution was to dress the pairing button. 
In my defence, I never had to when upgrading my 5 to 5S, it just worked. Although I now recall  when I setup the 5 for my neighbour I had to do this. I'll go back to my corner now, and fix my settings that I reset!


From: "Ted Wagner tfwagner2001@yahoo.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 18 December 2014 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Bluetooth issues with 6 plus

 
OK, I would forget the UE Boom on every iDevice that has connected to it. Then try connecting the iPhone 6 Plus.

Ted

Sent from my iPad Air



On Dec 17, 2014, at 10:13 AM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
Hi Ted
 
I didnt realise there was a Forget. Just arrived at work and dont have a Forget on the Plus, but then again, I have no past BT connection history to Forget. But, I have used the Air and 5S before without issue.. Not at the same time though
 
On reading your email, and making my coffee, one variable has come to mind. My daughter has my 5S. I restored the 5S backup to my Plus, so one possibility is that the BT function is confused, that the new device was sorta the old device which will also have BT on.
 
One oddball thing happened when I Reset Network Settings. My iCloud storage went went 4.98GB available to 5.0 available. My battery usage stats were reset, and when I try to pair the Plus it was Now Discoverable As Tony's iPhone 6 Plus, now its just called iPhone. A few anomalies.
 
I'll do some Googling at lunch and breaks, and tonight I'll turm off BT on the daughters 5S and see what happens
 
Ill try Reset All Settings as well
 
Tks!

 

From: "Ted Wagner tfwagner2001@yahoo.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 18 December 2014 5:27 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Bluetooth issues with 6 plus

 
I think "Reset All Settings" might be enough.

Sorry I didn't explain myself better.. I have plenty of Bluetooth devices that when setup for one Apple BT device, can't see and connect to another Apple BT device. (e.g., I can't connect my LG Tone headset to my iPad Air without first forgetting it on my iPhone 6 Plus.) Apparently this isn't your issue.

Good Luck!
Ted

Sent from my iPad Air



On Dec 17, 2014, at 12:25 AM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
Haven't touched the Air, it connects to BT as usual. The Plus keeps seeking. A Google confirms an issue connecting to BT. Next diagnostic is to setup as new phone I guess. I'll google more in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus 


On 17/12/2014, at 9:10 pm, Ted Wagner tfwagner2001@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
Did you have the iPad Air forget it in your Bluetooth settings?

Ted

Sent from my iPad Air

On Dec 16, 2014, at 7:29 PM, tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
My6 plus can't see my UE Boom, the iPad air on same ios 8.1.2 can, grrrr

Why is it that apple has these issues on smb, USB, Bluetooth?

When others say get an android, it just works, yes it does




__._,_.___

Posted by: Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___