Re: [iPad] Did iOS 8.1 Reduce Your Battery Life? This May Help

 

That would be the App Store as I like getting apps gone free lol as far as data but I did look and it seemed iMessage was using an obtuse amount of battery in usage so maybe it's an iMessage thing and in which case I tired off iMessage to just go vanilla sms 

~Kris M.
\\ "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

On Dec 16, 2014, at 10:23 AM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Have you checked Settings-Cellular   scroll down to see whats using most data? In case an app is using data gradually, with the battery use along with it


From: "Just Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 16 December 2014 6:47 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Did iOS 8.1 Reduce Your Battery Life? This May Help

 
I've checked. Those have been off for a while for me. I turned off EVERYTHING. Contrast to 35%. Parallax off. Nothing gets GPs. Or backround update and I manually load my email. 

~Kris M.
\\ "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //



On Dec 15, 2014, at 10:29 AM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
I agree. The few that have raised this issue here, have found the culprits. Its never usually the OS update, it's what the update may have reset in Settings, so I check the settings once an update has been done


From: "Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 16 December 2014 7:25 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Did iOS 8.1 Reduce Your Battery Life? This May Help

 
A bunch of location services were turned on.
Terry

These battery-savings-advice sites have been posted here over and over again, in addition to having the instructions from them posted separately. 

I wonder why regular readers of the forum don't try them BEFORE posting their battery problems. 





__._,_.___

Posted by: Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

.

__,_._,___