Re: [iPad] Bluetooth issues with 6 plus

 

Haven't touched the Air, it connects to BT as usual. The Plus keeps seeking. A Google confirms an issue connecting to BT. Next diagnostic is to setup as new phone I guess. I'll google more in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus 


On 17/12/2014, at 9:10 pm, Ted Wagner tfwagner2001@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Did you have the iPad Air forget it in your Bluetooth settings?

Ted

Sent from my iPad Air

On Dec 16, 2014, at 7:29 PM, tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

My6 plus can't see my UE Boom, the iPad air on same ios 8.1.2 can, grrrr


Why is it that apple has these issues on smb, USB, Bluetooth?


When others say get an android, it just works, yes it does

__._,_.___

Posted by: Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___