Re: [iPad] Calendar issue

 

Double check the settings for calendar. Are you sure they are the same? Does the iPad in question have stuff that's referencing other emails? Or coming from other gmail accounts? Are the gmail or email accounts set to sync calendar events on the iPad and not other devices?

~Kris M.
\\ "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

On Dec 24, 2014, at 5:24 AM, Carol Corley floridabouvs@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I wonder why when I call up the calendar on my iPad Air, it wants me to input passwords from all my email accounts. My iPhone 6 and Mini don't do that. All settings are the same in all devices. All devices are up to date on the latest software.
Thoughts?
Carol

Sent from my iPad Air

__._,_.___

Posted by: Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___