Re: [iPad] iOS wish list for next year

 

The nice thing about this topic, is on first thoughts I cannot think of anything. That tells me that Apple's path with iOS is great.

But after thinking for a bit, I'd like the iPad gestures to be on the Plus version of iOS, maybe also the 6. I rarelly use the Home button on my Pad Air, I prefer it that way.


From: "Just Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: iPad Yahoo Group <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, 28 December 2014 5:45 AM
Subject: [iPad] iOS wish list for next year

 
On my list is an iTunes visualizer for the music app so that you can get a nice morphing screen to go with music and whole they are at it provide a API so the developers make their own.

What's on yours?

~Kris M.
\\ "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //


__._,_.___

Posted by: Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___