Re: [iPad] 8.1.2

 

But after using it three times to send three messages over the course of an hour (the rest of the time it's on airplane) it's at 81% so that extra couple percent really matters. 

~Kris M.
\\ "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

On Dec 16, 2014, at 6:47 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Same at home?

If u charged to 100% at home, unplugged and did nothing when u slept is it around 98% in the morning?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus 


On 17/12/2014, at 1:58 pm, Just Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

1 minute. And yup that's a good way to preserve. 

~Kris M.
\\ "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

On Dec 16, 2014, at 10:26 AM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Another thing to check is how long you have it to autolock. Mine was set to never. That was bad. I changed it to lock after 3 minutes.
terry

> On Dec 16, 2014, at 1:16 PM, Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
>> Iphone 5. 32gb.
>> Ios 8.1.2
>> Kinda have one twenty miles away but that's a long walk. I got my battery replaced as part of the warranty program. Your first battery is warranties for a year but your replacement is only warrantied for 30 or 90 days. Lol. I may try to replace my battery again but seeing as how this wasn't an issue before the update and it was drastically one after I'm looking for the software fix first. And ima do a factory reset first. That said I answered less than ten emails and one text and I went from 100% to 88% does that sound normal? No other apps are running. Mail. iMessage. The os. I have been wondering if it's iMessage and I may turn it off and see if it helps. *I* have some troubleshooting to do. But my research indicates that I am not alone and that to mean indicates a problem larger than just my iPhone.
>> ~Kris M.
>
> Does it hold a charge if it just sits there, doing nothing, in Airplane Mode?
>
> (I know, it's not very useful then, but it's just a test.)
>
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (25)

.

__,_._,___