Re: [iPad] Texting Program?

 

I use an app called TextPlus. It's free texting and voice calls although I rarely use the voice call feature.

Cheers,
B.L>

> On Mar 30, 2014, at 3:41 PM, "Richard E Johnson, MD" <RECMSOJ@OnlineOK.com> wrote:
>
> I'd like to be able to text my brother and son and a few others that don't use iPhones or iPads and I can't text from my iPad4 using 6.1.3. Does anyone use a reliable simple texting program I could use?
> Thanks,
> Dick
>
> Sent from my  iPad 4
> ------------------------------------------------
> Richard E Johnson, ScM, MD, DABA
> RECMSOJ@OnlineOK.com
> recmsoj1@icloud.com
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
.

__,_._,___