[iPad] iTunes Organ Music

 

I think this came up quite a while ago, but I can't locate it. I'm interested in acquiring from iTunes some organ or other at least classical and perhaps jazz or popular music that features and demonstrates extremely low musical pitches. It's for both enjoyment as well as a bit of a test for both some headphones as well as some speakers that I have. I'm a classically-trained amateur musician from way back (bassoon), but I'm not very familiar with organ music which I think some other list-members suggested for this sort of listening. Other instruments are also fine, including brass and woodwinds. Does this bring anything to mind from anyone?

Thanks,
Dick
--------------------------------------------------
Richard E Johnson, ScM, MD, DABA
Oklahoma, USA (CT Native)
iPhone 4, OS 7.1
MacBook Pro 13" 2009 2.53 GHz/8GB RAM
iMac 20" Intel 2.4 GHz/4 GB
Airport Extreme 802.11n Base Station
Apple TV (2007)
Glyph 2 TB External Drive
LaCie 250 MB Ext. HD x2 
Brother MFC-665CW AIO Printer.......





__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___