Re: [iPad] Re: Celtica

 

So sorry for your loss, Jenny. 
 
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 26.03.2014 23:33:45
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: Celtica
 
my condolences on your loss
~KMJ
On Mar 26, 2014, at 2:48 PM, Celtica Visitor <celtica_visitor1@me.com> wrote:

💔💔 to Carlee & all those who love dogs..😢😢

<image.jpeg>

It is with a heavy heart that I actually have to report dear old Wally passed away here at my house earlier this morning. He was uncomfortable a little bit last night - I thought with a bit of a tummy bug - and I sat beside his bed petting on him until he went to sleep. When I woke up at 10:30 (I had gone to sleep at 4:30) he was gone or just going.  His bed  & he was still warm and he was not responsive. 

The Rescue came to pick him up and take him to their vet for the appropriate handling of these situations, but I was pretty shredded for a few hours. 


--

Marge: This is the worst thing you've ever done. 

 Homer: You say that so often that it lost its meaning. 

---


 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)
.

__,_._,___