[iPad] dumb question: embedding a doc, not attaching it

 


I apologize for asking this here, rather than researching it. Sunday-afternoon lazy.

I was going to send a fairly long text just now, but when I pasted it into the mail reader, it filled the horizontal space completely, from side to side, and that made it hard to read. The lines were too long for comfortable return eye travel.

Of course, I could format the text in, say, Pages, with wide margins, but then I'd have to make it an attachment.

How can I simply embed the wide-margin text (created in Pages, maybe) in Mail, so that when the recipient opens the message, she'll immediately see the formatted text, rather than having to tap on an attachment icon?

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___