Re: [iPad] Texting Program?

 


Golden mean.  The goal is finding the right balance in open societies.  No security is probably what suits all governments best.  Never trust the police to respect you as an individual.


On Mar 30, 2014, at 7:12 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Same with google voice. 

~KLM
\\ "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

On Mar 30, 2014, at 4:02 PM, Barbara-Lynn Smith <bl_smith25@hotmail.com> wrote:

 

I use an app called TextPlus. It's free texting and voice calls although I rarely use the voice call feature.

Cheers,
B.L>

> On Mar 30, 2014, at 3:41 PM, "Richard E Johnson, MD" <RECMSOJ@OnlineOK.com> wrote:
>
> I'd like to be able to text my brother and son and a few others that don't use iPhones or iPads and I can't text from my iPad4 using 6.1.3. Does anyone use a reliable simple texting program I could use?
> Thanks,
> Dick
>
> Sent from my  iPad 4
> ------------------------------------------------
> Richard E Johnson, ScM, MD, DABA
> RECMSOJ@OnlineOK.com
> recmsoj1@icloud.com
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
.

__,_._,___