[iPad] Is there a way to keep the keyboard on numbers?

 

Hi, I'm trying to make a spreadsheet form to use as a score sheet for a card game using the iSpeadsheet app.  It would be very nice not to have to change  the keyboard from the alphabetic page to the number page after entering each score.  Is there any way to keep the spreadsheet on the number page until I ask it to revert to the alphabetic page?  


There are several scoresheet apps in the app store but they do not have any ratings and I don't want to spend money on something that is useless.  I need maybe 8 or 10 rows across and 15 rows down.  All it needs to do is add the columns down from row 2-14 on row 15.  I'm not asking for a lot.

Thanks.  Joyce

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___