Re: [iPad] Re: Celtica

 

My Jawbone is the older one that still needs to be plugged in to the earphone jack to sync to the Application. The newer ones are BT and can sync wirelessly. I like that the UP has the food database, I can add foods to it if I want to record my meals. I like the alarms that get me up in the morning.


I sync to my iPhone only for now.

I wish it had a 'Watch' too. Maybe next version. :-)

My babies keep me sane! LOL!

On Mar 24, 2014, at 3:12 PM, Carlee Marrer-Tising <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:


Precious pics, Jenny!!!  Thanks for sharing those!  Hey, I see you have a Jawbone band or two!  How do you like it/them?   Do you sync them with your iPhone or iPad? 
 
<sg-0.gif>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
.

__,_._,___