Re: [iPad] Caller ID App?

 

On 3/31/2014 12:07 PM, Carol Botteron wrote:
> I have DSL from the phone company so my land line phone and wifi should
> "know" each other. When the phone rings, caller ID appears on a little
> screen on the phone. If I'm across the room using my iPad, it would be
> convenient to open an app to find out who's calling.
>
> Searching the App Store finds one app that if you type in a phone number
> it tells you whose it is (not what I want) and a plethora of ring tones.
>
> Does the caller ID app I want exist? If so, how can I find it?
> adTHANKSvance!
>

I won't say that such an app doesn't exist, but I kind of doubt it.

Your wi-fi signal and your telephone signals, while being carried on the
same line are totally independent of each other so I doubt that your
iPad has any clue when your telephone is ringing, just as your telephone
has no clue when you are using your wi-fi.

But I will be curious to see if anybody has found such an app and proves
that my logic is flawed. :-)

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
.

__,_._,___