Re: [iPad] Caller ID App?

 

I use Google Voice so for me it's easy.  When someone calls me all my phones ring at the same time.  Adding a Magic Jack number to my iPad would allow me to see who's calling and also use my iPad as a phone.
Another easier solution would be to use a portable phone.
Pete




On Mar 31, 2014, at 12:07 PM, Carol Botteron <botteron@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

 

I have DSL from the phone company so my land line phone and wifi should
"know" each other. When the phone rings, caller ID appears on a little
screen on the phone. If I'm across the room using my iPad, it would be
convenient to open an app to find out who's calling.

Searching the App Store finds one app that if you type in a phone number
it tells you whose it is (not what I want) and a plethora of ring tones.

Does the caller ID app I want exist? If so, how can I find it?
adTHANKSvance!

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
.

__,_._,___