Re: [iPad] iTunes Organ Music

 

Have you tried just searching the store for organ? (or bassoon, or whatever)
and sampling some tracks?

I have some good Grand Organ music (though not from iTunes) but don't know
what pieces would be good for your purposes.
(However, Grand Organ music should be heard in a large venue, such as a
Gothic Cathedral! not through earphones, if you really want to hear & feel
the rumble!)

Other sources would be Amazon (you can sample all the tracks in an album) or
MusOpen (free music); also poke around in InstantEncore.

Any particular reason you want to get the music from iTunes?
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard E Johnson, MD
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2014 5:39 PM
To: ipad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iPad] iTunes Organ Music

I think this came up quite a while ago, but I can't locate it. I'm
interested in acquiring from iTunes some organ or other at least classical
and perhaps jazz or popular music that features and demonstrates extremely
low musical pitches. It's for both enjoyment as well as a bit of a test for
both some headphones as well as some speakers that I have. I'm a
classically-trained amateur musician from way back (bassoon), but I'm not
very familiar with organ music which I think some other list-members
suggested for this sort of listening. Other instruments are also fine,
including brass and woodwinds. Does this bring anything to mind from anyone?
Thanks,
Dick

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
.

__,_._,___