Re: [iPad] Celtica/Pat Jawbone Band OT

 

Thanks for the info as I'm still thinking about how or if I would use the device.  Your comments closely mirror my own thoughts regarding my own activities & reasons for considering one at all!  I suppose that thinking about living more healthfully is a good first step in that direction!


On Mar 26, 2014, at 5:19 AM, Carlee Marrer-Tising <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:


I am certainly not into a big fitness routine, Pat, but it wouldn't be a bad idea!  That being said, it's really kind of hard for me to answer your question, because I haven't really gotten a great deal of benefit from my Jawbone band, but that's probably my own fault.  I'm not conscientious enough in checking on it for one thing.  I think Jenny gets a lot more good out of it, and as she said, she even adds foods to the data bank.    I didn't even know there was a data bank with foods!  And she uses the alarms, and I don't know where to find them, either.  What I have used mine for was to track the steps I take every day to give me an idea of whether or not I'm getting enough exercise.  It makes me aware of living more healthfully, too, and the importance of getting enough sleep.  So if any of these things appeal to you, you might enjoy having one.  I hope Jenny adds something to this. 
<sg-0.gif>
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Pat Taylor
Date: 26.03.2014 01:59:11
Subject: Re: [iPad] Celtica
 
Do you ladies recommend the Jawbone UP for people such as myself who are not into big fitness routines, etc.?  I'm interested in what other info you find useful & whether you wear it all the time?

On Mar 25, 2014, at 6:07 PM, Carlee Marrer-Tising <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:


My Jawbone is also the one that needs to be plugged in to the earphone jack of the iPhone to sync.  I would prefer BT, though.  I should try out the alarms!  I'll have to see if I can figure out how to do it.  Yes, a watch would be cool, too!  
 
So your babies keep you sane!  You aren't the only one!!  <thrilled.gif> 
 
<sg-0.gif>
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 25.03.2014 04:23:27
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: Celtica
 
My Jawbone is the older one that still needs to be plugged in to the earphone jack to sync to the Application. The newer ones are BT and can sync wirelessly. I like that the UP has the food database, I can add foods to it if I want to record my meals. I like the alarms that get me up in the morning.

I sync to my iPhone only for now.

I wish it had a 'Watch' too. Maybe next version. :-)

My babies keep me sane! LOL!

On Mar 24, 2014, at 3:12 PM, Carlee Marrer-Tising <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:


Precious pics, Jenny!!!  Thanks for sharing those!  Hey, I see you have a Jawbone band or two!  How do you like it/them?   Do you sync them with your iPhone or iPad? 
 
<sg-0.gif>

 


 
<en2.gif>


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
.

__,_._,___