Re: [iPad] Alphabetical list?

 

Pat,
I found a list called Alpha List that alphabetizes the items in a list!  It took me a while to get it to work, but once you get the hang of it, it does work.

Carlee 🐱
Sent from my  iPad Air
 

 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~

  /\„,„/\
 ( =';'= )
 /*♡♡*\
 (.|.|..|.|.)

Am 25.03.2014 um 03:12 schrieb pat h - oh <path48@yahoo.com>:

Thanks Pat, I will try both of these.

 
pat h - oh



From: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 12:53 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Alphabetical list?



Here's one from the App Store that might work for you, but I haven't tried it myself:


On Mar 23, 2014, at 10:17 PM, Pat Haker <path48@yahoo.com> wrote:

 
I am looking for an app that allows me to list items and then puts them in alphabetical order. Or does that as I type the item. Books, colors, music artists, authors, etc. Any suggestions?

pat h - oh
Sent from my iPad Air





__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
.

__,_._,___